Monday, April 16, 2012

The Closet.

Open your closet, don’t turn on the light. Make sure you have one match with you. Step inside and close the door. If the lights outside of the closet are on, this will not work. Nor will it work if it is daylight. The only room you need is enough for slight mobility.

Stand in the darkness for about two minutes, since that’s all that’s needed. Now, take the match and hold it in front of you and say, “Show me the light or leave me in darkness.” If you begin hearing whispers light the match immediately. If you don’t hear anything, and the match doesn’t ignite on it’s own then don’t turn around. If you light the match too late or not at all after hearing whispers, something will grab you from behind and pull you into what seems like a forever fall into darkness.

If you do manage to light the match in time and nothing happens after, open the door slowly and get out, then close the door but do NOT look inside. From then on, never look inside your closet without the light on at all. Some say if you leave your closet open during the night you can see the demon watching you with two red eyes that glow like matches.

15 comments:

  1. Well, i'm not sleeping tonight. Awesome. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never open my closet again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not trying this at all...know I'm afraid to open my closet in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I. I'm never going to open it with out the lights on ever again.

      Delete
  4. muhahaha its me in your closet
    i dont have one thats why im hiding in yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally got chills from this one, I have no idea why. Oh yeah, because it's super creepy. That picture is perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting idea for closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too much of a chicken to do this lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did this before, but after I lit the match, I punched the demon in the face and sent his fiery ass back to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn bro...im never visiting your blog at night :) got me scared

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a bit creepy for me considering my closet door is broken and is constantly ajar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its fake but the best thing is to not try it incase somehow it works. If they say at the end you have to do it in the next hour you will die, they're just making that up so you get yourself into trouble anyways. Ignore it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...