Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Most Horrific EVP Ever Recorded.

IN JANUARY, 2007, the Central New York Ghost Hunters (CNYGH), based in Syracuse, New York, were invited to investigate an old hotel in upstate New York. (The owners of the hotel have asked to keep its location confidential.) The investigation proved to be one of the most intensely active the group has ever encountered, and produced an EVP – an electronic voice phenomena recording – that is remarkable not only for its length, but also for its terrifying content.

On Friday night, Stacey and her group set up their equipment – audio recorders, video recorders and other electronics – and settled in, hoping to document some evidence for the haunting the owners had claimed. Most investigations are relatively quiet, but this night was filled with paranormal activity, including muffled voices of unknown origin, footsteps from unseen bodies and more. Members of the group I spoke with confirmed that it was the most active haunting they had personally experienced.

The real shocker came the next day. On Saturday afternoon at about 3 p.m., two female CNYGH investigators and a member of the owner’s family (also a female) sat on the staircase of the hotel with a digital voice recorder, intending to capture some EVP. They chose the stairway because they had heard soft conversations and footsteps on the floor above, although no one was up there.

It may well be the most intense, frightening EVP ever recorded.

Listen the EVP HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=298xowhj7mA

read more about this article Here.

17 comments:

  1. I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway, pretty crazy to listen to and imagine being there. A lot of screeching. Creepy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now i'm gonna have nightmares. Creepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if i wanna listen to the audio yet =P. I don't like to listen to creepy stuff, but I'll do it just for ya c:... Probably later though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh lol these scare the crap out of me! Literally I'm blogging in the bathroom on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After listening to the first minute, I knew that this was epic, I'm shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is good bro :) love thinking of the unknown

    ReplyDelete
  7. What in the world is that repetitive clicking noise strange and the voices that was crazy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I could this stuff voluntarily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not man enough to listen to that
    nope

    ReplyDelete
  10. trampled underfoot by led zeppelin? nope. lol i thought it said EP, nope. haha but yea that link is all gibberish. needs some guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok i dont scare easily but damn i do not want to listen to that somthing about hearing voices that arent around just scares the living shit outa me ah who am i kidding im going to listen to this during class with my friends WHOOT less scary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear this voice and i must say that it is too horable. If any small children will listen this he definitely scared with this.

      EVP Videos

      Delete
  12. I listened for like 10 seconds and was like nope Im done

    ReplyDelete
  13. I listened for like 10 seconds and was like nope Im done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...